By Kent E. Dove,Jeffrey A. Lindauer,Carolyn P. Madvig
View an instance of a instructing instrument to be had during this name: Course Syllabus.
Read or Download Conducting a Successful Annual Giving Program: A Comprehensive Guide and Resource PDF
Similar nonprofit organisations & charities books
In handling on the innovative, United Kingdom’s nonprofit professional Mike Hudson (a modern day Alexis de Tocqueville) bargains an outsider-looking-in consultant to the administration and governance of nonprofits within the usa. during this vital publication, he tackles 3 significant questions: What are the modern methods to handling nonprofit companies?
The basic advisor for nonprofits desirous to deal with their net functions in a coordinated, affordable, and effective demeanour The speedy onset of more and more complex and complicated applied sciences has challenged nonprofits to take a position with their sparse assets in making an attempt, and failing, to maintain speed with for-profit businesses, with the end result that almost all now can't compete with new advertisement items and advertisement functions.
Working a Charity: educate your self is the total functional consultant for somebody who's concerned with developing or operating a charity. So even if you're a employee or colunteer within the 3rd quarter, a charity trustee, or are contemplating beginning a charity your self, this e-book will inform you every little thing you want to recognize, correct from the start.
Responding to evaluator and teacher call for, this ebook provides a various set of high quality developmental evaluate (DE) case reports. Twelve insightful exemplars illustrate how DE is used to judge cutting edge tasks in advanced, dynamic environments, together with various fields and overseas settings.
- Goals-Based Strategic Planning: A No-Nonsense Practical Guide To Strategy
- Strategic Communication for Sustainable Organizations: Theory and Practice (CSR, Sustainability, Ethics & Governance)
- Core Labour Standards and International Trade: Lessons from the Regional Context
- Network Theory in the Public Sector: Building New Theoretical Frameworks (Routledge Critical Studies in Public Management)
- Managing Social Businesses: Mission, Governance, Strategy and Accountability
- Nachhaltigkeit - Kein Thema!: Fallstudien aus der Unternehmenspraxis (German Edition)
Extra info for Conducting a Successful Annual Giving Program: A Comprehensive Guide and Resource
Conducting a Successful Annual Giving Program: A Comprehensive Guide and Resource by Kent E. Dove,Jeffrey A. Lindauer,Carolyn P. Madvig