Archive For The “Inorganic Chemistry” Category
By Narendra Kumar,Sunita Kumbhat
This ebook describes a variety of points of nanoscience and nanotechnology. It starts with an creation to nanoscience and nanotechnology and encompasses a ancient potential, nanotechnology operating in nature, guy -made nanomaterial and impression of nanotechnology illustrated with examples.
It is going directly to describes basic artificial methods and methods and likewise offers with the characterization of nanomaterial utilizing sleek instruments and methods to provide easy knowing to these drawn to studying this rising quarter.
It then offers with other forms of nanomaterial corresponding to inorganics, carbon based-, nanocomposites and self-assembled/supramolecular nano constructions by way of their kinds, synthesis, homes and so on. furthermore, it includes chapters dedicated to precise houses with mathematical therapy at any place appropriate and the radical purposes facing info know-how, toxins regulate (environment, water), strength, nanomedicine, healthcare, buyer items etc.
By James E. Mark,Harry R. Allcock,Robert West
This re-creation starts with a quick introductory bankruptcy. that's with a dialogue of the features and characterization of polymers, with examples taken from the sphere. different chapters within the publication element the synthesis, response chemistry, molecular constitution, and makes use of of polyphosphazenes, polysiloxanes, and polysilanes. The insurance within the moment version has been up to date and increased considerably to hide advances and fascinating tendencies because the first version seemed. 3 new chapters were additional, concentrating on ferrocene-based polymers, different phosphorous-containing polymers, and boron-containing polymers; inorganic-organic hybrid composites; and preceramic inorganic polymers.
By Henri Groult,Frederic Leroux,Alain Tressaud
Modern Synthesis methods and Reactivity of Fluorinated Compounds makes a speciality of the outstanding personality of fluorine and fluorinated compounds. This complete paintings explores examples taken from all sessions of fluorine chemistry and illustrates the intense reactivity of fluorinating media and the bizarre synthesis routes to fluorinated fabrics.
The publication offers complicated and up to date info at the most up-to-date synthesis routes to fluorocompounds and the concerned response mechanisms. specified consciousness is given to the original reactivity of fluorine and fluorinated media, besides the correlation of these homes to worthy purposes of fluorinated compounds.
- Contains caliber content material edited, and contributed, via best students within the field
- Presents utilized information at the training of unique fluorinated compounds, probably transferable from the lab scale to commercial applications
- Provides useful synthesis details for a large viewers attracted to fluorine compounds in lots of branches of chemistry, fabrics technological know-how, and physics
By Lesley E. Smart,Elaine A. Moore
Building a beginning with an intensive description of crystalline constructions, Solid kingdom Chemistry: An creation, Fourth variation presents quite a lot of the unreal and actual ideas used to organize and represent solids. Going past uncomplicated technology, the ebook explains and analyzes glossy thoughts and components of research.
The ebook covers:
- A variety of artificial and actual thoughts used to organize and symbolize solids
- Bonding, superconductivity, and electrochemical, magnetic, optical, and conductive properties
- STEM, ionic conductivity, nanotubes and comparable constructions akin to graphene, steel natural frameworks, and FeAs superconductors
- Biological platforms in synthesis, strong nation modeling, and metamaterials
This principally nonmathematical advent to sturdy nation chemistry comprises simple crystallography and constitution choice, in addition to functional examples of purposes and smooth advancements to supply scholars the chance to use their wisdom in real-life events and serve them good all through their measure direction.
New within the Fourth Edition
- Coverage of multiferroics, graphene, and iron-based hot temperature superconductors, the strategies to be had with synchrotron radiation, and steel natural frameworks (MOFs)
- More area dedicated to electron microscopy and preparative tools
- New dialogue of undertaking polymers within the extended part on carbon nanoscience
By Rudi van Eldik,Ivana Ivanovic-Burmacovic
- The Advances in Inorganic Chemistry presents well timed and informative summaries of the present growth in quite a few topic parts inside of inorganic chemistry, starting from bio-inorganic to stable country studies
By Brian W. Pfennig
- Takes a principles-based, team and molecular orbital conception method of inorganic chemistry
- The first inorganic chemistry textbook to supply a radical remedy of crew idea, an issue often relegated to simply one or chapters of texts, giving it just a cursory overview
- Covers atomic and molecular time period symbols, symmetry coordinates in vibrational spectroscopy utilizing the projection operator procedure, polyatomic MO thought, band idea, and Tanabe-Sugano diagrams
- Includes a heavy dose of team conception within the basic inorganic textbook, many of the pedagogical merits of integration and reinforcement of this fabric within the therapy of different subject matters, resembling frontier MO acid--base conception, band thought of solids, inorganic photochemistry, the Jahn-Teller influence, and Wade's ideas are totally realized
- Very actual in nature evaluate to different textbooks within the box, taking the time to move via mathematical derivations and to match and distinction assorted theories of bonding with a purpose to permit for a extra rigorous remedy in their program to molecular constitution, bonding, and spectroscopy
- Informal and interesting writing variety; labored examples in the course of the textual content; unanswered difficulties in each bankruptcy; features a beneficiant use of informative, colourful illustrations
By Walter Borchardt-Ott,Heidrun Sowa
Dieses eingeführte Lehrbuch basiert auf Vorlesungen an der Westfälischen Wilhelms- Universität Münster, an der TU Berlin und an der Georg-August-Universität Göttingen. Der Schwerpunkt des Buches liegt bei der geometrischen Kristallographie. Vom Raumgitter ausgehend werden Symmetrieoperationen, Bravais-Gitter, Raum- und Punktgruppen abgehandelt. Die Betrachtung der Raumgruppen ist in dieser eight. Auflage um eine kurze Einführung in die Beziehungen zwischen Symmetriegruppen und deren Anwendung erweitert worden. Es folgen Kapitel über Kristallchemie und röntgenographische Untersuchungen. Die einzelnen Kapitel schließen mit zahlreichen Übungsaufgaben, deren Lösungen angegeben sind.
By Xiang Zhang,Mark Cresswell
Inorganic managed free up know-how: fabrics and ideas for complex Drug Formulation presents a realistic consultant to the use and functions of inorganic managed unencumber know-how (iCRT) for drug supply and different healthcare purposes, targeting newly constructed inorganic fabrics equivalent to bioresorbable glasses and bioceramics. using those fabrics is brought for quite a lot of purposes that conceal inorganic drug supply platforms for brand spanking new drug improvement and the reformulation of present medicines. The e-book describes uncomplicated suggestions, ideas, and business practices by means of discussing fabrics chemistry, physics, nano/microstructure, formula, fabrics processing, and case studies, as good as the evaluate and characterization of iCRT platforms in most cases investigated in the course of commercial R&D.
- Provides the 1st booklet on inorganic managed free up expertise (iCRT), protecting key points from chemistry, physics, artificial equipment, formula layout, characterization and evaluation
- Includes numerous industry-related case reviews to supply useful assistance on find out how to use iCRT in its place to natural polymers structures for either destiny drug advancements and different energetic component applications
- Demonstrates how iCRT deals an unmet company desire for more desirable, managed unencumber of actives as opposed to conventional CRT structures, that are identified to have trouble with the managed supply of either poorly and hugely water soluble drug compounds
By Peng Cheng
By Dale L. Perry
This up-to-date version of the Handbook of Inorganic Compounds is the fitting reference for someone that wishes estate info for compounds, CASRN numbers for laptop or different searches, a constant tabulation of molecular weights to synthesize inorganic fabrics on a laboratory scale, or information regarding actual and chemical houses. absolutely revised, the second one version comprises new info on inorganic optical fabrics, radiation detection inorganics, thermochromic compounds, piezochromic compounds, catalysts, superconductors, and luminescent (fluorescent and phosphorescent) inorganics.
Compiled for chemists, chemical engineers, fabrics scientists, and different scientists, this guide provides:
- Basic, crucial estate information for compounds that they need to exploit of their database compilations, learn, and purposes work
- American Chemical Society (ACS) Chemical summary Registry Numbers (RNs, or CAS numbers) for laptop and different searches. An attempt has been made to incorporate CAS numbers for either hydrated chemical substances and their father or mother anhydrous compounds
- A tabulation of molecular weights for calculations. during this guide, molecular weights were calculated to 3 decimal locations in all cases
- Textbook and inorganic chemistry source books
The Handbook of Inorganic Compounds: moment Edition involves information for 3,326 chosen gasoline, liquid, and stable compounds, together with consultant compounds of numerous varied sessions of compounds. offerings of compounds have been in line with standards akin to inclusion of the compounds in quite a few handbooks of laboratory chemical substances, dialogue in contemporary examine courses, compounds very important to inorganic fabrics chemistry, and reviews of the Advisory Committee guiding the construction of the 1st variation of the handbook.